How to add the Salesfire code via you Google Tag Manager account
Note: Typically takes 2 minutes to complete installation
Watch our video guide here
The steps from the video are below:
- Login to account - https://tagmanager.google.com
- Click the 'Tags' tab on the left hand side of the interface.
- Click 'Tag Configuration'
- Scroll down to and select 'Custom HTML'
- Paste the tag below into the box that has appeared:
<script async src="https://cdn.salesfire.co.uk/code/[YOUR SITE ID].js"></script>
Pro Tip: Your unique Site ID can be found in the Salesfire Dashboard under More> Settings.
- Scroll down and click on the white space under 'Triggering'
- Select 'All Pages'
- Save the tag.
- 'Submit' the tag for review.
- 'Publish' the tag to make it active on your website.
Alert: If you are not using Google Analytics, you may need to manually add tracking of orders which can be find under our Custom section.