How to add the Salesfire system to you Magento 2 site
Note: Typically takes 2 minutes to complete installation. Version mentioned in the video (1.1.1) has been super-seeded by a new version. Please install most recent version.
Watch our video guide here:
- Purchase (for free) our Salesfire plugin from the Magento Marketplace: https://marketplace.magento.com/salesfire-magento2.html.
- Navigate to the Extension Manager within your store admin (System > Web Setup Wizard > Extension Manager).
- Refresh then navigate to Review and Install.
- Install salesfire/magento2. Ensure you install the latest version.
- Continue to setup.
Enabling in Magento
After installing you will need to enter your Salesfire details by following the steps below:
- Navigate to the Salesfire settings (System > Configuration > Salesfire > General).
- Populate the Site ID (This can be found within your Salesfire Dashboard).
- Mark enabled as Yes.
Rate our guide below