Within the Salesfire Search Promotions, there are preset templates available to promote your Klarna and ZipPay campaigns across your search results.
Setting up a Promotion
- Select Search from the main navigation and click the Promotions tab. Here you will find the New Promotion button to set up a new promotion unit. From here, name your promotion and click Add.
Alternatively, if you would like to edit an existing promotion select the Edit Promotion button on your chosen campaign.
- Once you have clicked Add, you will see a preview of the search display, including how your Promotion will look when live.
- Click Edit Promotion to see the editing panel.
Setting up a Klarna promotion
- Select the Klarna icon within the Design tab to begin creating your campaign from the preset templates available.
- The first section you will see is Type, here you will be able to select the Klarna message that you would like to display:
- Available at checkout
- More time to pay
- In the Enter Link field, you can add a URL through to the checkout page on your website or a landing page explaining your Klarna payment options.
- In the Button field you can edit the text for your campaign’s call to action.
This will default to Learn More but can be edited.
Setting up a ZipPay promotion
- Select the ZipPay icon within the Design tab to begin creating your campaign.
- Use the Button fields to enter your call to action and link to your destination.
- Don't forget to click Save to complete the changes you have made.