The Page Title condition will only allow a campaign to display on a page containing your chosen keywords.
This condition could be used if you would like a campaign to appear on product pages that contain category or product titles in the page title.
To set-up this condition use the Keyword search type dropdown to choose how the search contained will work. This can be one of the following options:
- Equals - equals a specific page title
- Contains - the keyword entered in the field is contained in a page title, matching various pages
- Match (Regex) - the page title contains expressions such as special characters and symbols
- Does not equal - does not equal a specific page title that is contained in the Keywords field.
- Does not contain - a page title that does not contain the keyword entered. This will only show on the page titles where the selected keyword is not contained in the Keywords field.
- Does not match (regex) - does not match the page title and contains expressions such as special characters and symbols in order to show the campaign when this content is not contained in the Keywords field.
This condition will work through your H1 tag on a page.
Make sure to speak with your website developer if you are unsure about the H1 tag.